Sunday, May 9, 2010

Time has flown!


If you are my friend on Facebook, you know that I have a new puppy! I found a wonderful pup (now four months old) at the Humane Society of Huron Valley - part German Shepherd, and part Rottweiler, and perhaps, parts of other wonderful breeds. He is very talkative, and seems to feel the need to get the last word. With me as his mom, this is going to be a lifelong battle! But I AM ALPHA! He is very smart and is growing fast. The whole family loves him... even when he nibbles a little too hard, or chews up a flip-flop...


Stony Creek Bead is celebrating! May 1oth is our 5th "birthday!" That time sure went by fast! Business is great - thanks to all of our customers! Now, on to the next five... and beyond!

I am ready for some serious beading. Working at the shop full-time (six days a week,) raising a new pup, and spending w-a-y too much time on Facebook, all have cut into my creative beading time. I am in the planning stages for a new embroidery project!

No comments: