Wednesday, November 5, 2008


Today is November 5th, but it feels like Spring! Michigan has enjoyed a couple of absolutely gorgeous days - the kind of weather that makes me really glad to live here! Ahh-h-h-h!


When I started this blog, I had great plans to post frequently... I have no good excuses, unless I make something up for the sake of creativity! I'll try to do better.


For today, I'm putting up a picture of my Four-In-One Patchwork Bracelet. While it is not one of the most beautiful projects I've made, I love to teach this class and watch students as they have the "Aha" moment with each stitch - helping them take the mystery out of Peyote, Square, Ladder, Herringbone, and Brick stitches, and watching the mental wheels turn with plans for their first "real" project(s).


No comments: