Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Because my friend Liz asked...

My friend Liz "tagged" me to answer these questions.

What was I doing ten years ago?

Some beading, some quilting, some knitting - in my spare time. I was still walking my 18 year path to graduation from Eastern Michigan University (I did it!) taking some time for family and other interests.

Five things on today's to-do list:

1. Catch up on my email
2. Weed, plant, water.
3. Work on Kate Dunn's Round Robin Project - wow, am I having fun with this!
4. Cook something wonderful with chicken - something creamy, herbed, and with mushrooms!
5. Write an article for the Great Lakes Beadworkers Guild, just in case they need to fill up space.

Snacks I enjoy:

Fresh strawberries, ripe peaches. Ruffles potato chips with French onion dip. Dark chocolate with orange flavor bits. Unsalted roasted cashews, raw almonds. Chocolate chip cookies still warm from the oven. Pie.

Four things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. Design my own house and its landscape. Each family member would get a "suite" - including an activity room just for them. I'd include a kitchen designed for five cooks and lots of friends, and I'd have a sound-proof music studio so I can play my music as loud as I want!
2. Travel.
3. Share my wealth - give to good causes.
4. Create new jewelry designs with beads, teach bead classes, bead with friends, shop for beads, travel to shop for beads, take lots of classes - specifically PMC.

Places I have lived:

1. Ann Arbor, Michigan
2. Saline, Michigan
3. Ypsilanti, Michigan
4. East Tawas, Michigan, but only a week or two, every year of my life! I don't want to think of it as vacation.

Six people I'd like to know more about:

1. Mother Teresa
2. Ghandi
3, 4, and 5. The people my daughters are going to be when they're my current age.
6. Me.

No comments: